Greaves West & Ayre is well respected for the quality of its audit and accountancy work. From a straight forward set of accounts to specialist audits, we have the knowledge to deliver what you need.
Whether your records are computerised or on paper, Greaves West & Ayre provides a full accounts preparation service, tailored to your individual needs.
Once accounts are prepared, we will explain and help you interpret them, and discuss any matters arising.
Our Corporate Services department includes a specialist Agricultural Department.
Corporate Services can also deal with a wide range of audits for Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Friendly & Industrial Societies, Provident Societies and Charities, as well as providing other specialist audit services. Each audit is carried out by a hand picked team and planned to be cost effective and ensure maximum benefit to the client.
- Preparation of accounts for Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Partnerships, Sole Traders and Trusts of all sizes.
- Preparation of accounts for all businesses and industries, laid out to reflect business results within the constraints of any relevant regulations.
- Assistance with regular management accounts as well as annual accounts. Costs effective auditing with the emphasis on constructive advice.
- Assistance to proprietors in interpreting financial statements.
- Charity and Friendly & Industrial and Provident Society audits.
- Specialist audits required under professional regulations such as the Solicitors Accounts Rules and Members Accounts Rules.
- Auditing of Grant and other claims.
- Fraud investigation.
- Due diligence work.
- Preparation of business plans including cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheet projections and reports.
- Assistance with financial modelling and forecasting.
- Training for and working with clients to improve client In House accounting, reporting and controls. Particularly important for growing businesses.